Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Maritime Blazin'

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
wear gloves this time lol
Yeah, NOW you tell me. hahaha. I actually thought of putting some gloves on. But I though "nahh, I won't need them. this is just a quick 2min job" lol. Lesson learned.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:56 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i figured you had more of a brain than tha lol. but if i have to tell you everything that works for me

Old 11-04-2009, 11:01 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
well i figured you had more of a brain than tha lol. but if i have to tell you everything that works for me
I'll pretend I didn't read that .

Old 11-04-2009, 11:03 AM

lol go ahead and pretend but i said it your read it and thats all i gotta say about that.
undercoating looks good btw

Old 11-04-2009, 02:22 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks Ian . It turned out really good. it looks even better now that it's dry.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:49 PM

no problem Alex

Old 11-10-2009, 03:13 PM
BF Veteran

Scored myself 2 free cans of undercoating. It's a holiday here tomorrow, so I'll be undercoating everything tomorrow weather permitting. The tow hooks will FINALLY be done!!

Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sisk
Scored myself 2 free cans of undercoating. It's a holiday here tomorrow, so I'll be undercoating everything tomorrow weather permitting. The tow hooks will FINALLY be done!!
With the tow hooks completed... what can we rag on you about? Future lift? Future drop? idk.... but pics to finally shut us up! lol

Old 11-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Rebels01blazer is on a distinguished road

well i got the leds in saterday and i cant seem to get the old light out of the socket to place the led in to the old socket? a little help.never mind i got it just a little thought.

Last edited by Rebels01blazer; 11-10-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:36 PM
BF Veteran

Hijacking my thread again I see...hahaha. It's alright, I don't mind
As for the bulbs, the gauge sockets were made with the bulbs attached to the socket. The only way to replace them is to either try and find some empty 194 sockets (available at an auto parts place, but not a dealership...they only supply the ones with the bulbs attached) or what I did (and cheapest way) is to break the bulbs and use needle nose pliers to get all the excess glass out. Just make sure to leave the connection points (small wires) in the socket or else the LEDs won't have anything to connect to.

Quick Reply: Project Maritime Blazin'