Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Maritime Blazin'

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sisk
Hey...what happens on BBM stays on BBM lol. And yeah i'm 99% sure. it's whining really bad and im not getting pressure at the schrader valve.
Well after what you told us... hopefully its sooner than later you get the problem solved....

And all the fun stuff gets to stay on BBM, but we should create a lounge thread on the quotes.... All that stuff that was taken out of context..... man...

HOWS THE BLAZERRRR!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by wlorton; 09-09-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Lol, did not wanna double post... And guys wait for it
Old 09-15-2010, 09:50 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah Alex, got 'er repaired yet?

it's been a week already, what's the status?

Old 10-01-2010, 12:55 AM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

Hey thanks for the great thread Sisk. Nice work on the first page with the quick links especially - I think I might have to do some work on my build thread now....thanks...lol

Anyway, I'm gonna give the LED interior a go thanks to your inspiring pics - cool man - can't wait for the bulbs to show up

Old 10-03-2010, 01:40 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

HAHA, i just found this thread after being here almost a year... i know what happened with his truck haha..... ask him, come on, ask him

Alex, i love the truck even more now. you make me feel less lazy about some of the stuff i do haha. i might have to paint my wheels before winter hits to do my two tone wheel idea..... hopefully work increases.

LEDS!!!! bbm me tomorrow when you're alive. preferably between 3pm-1am your time

Old 01-14-2011, 01:56 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I just happened to click on my sig to see if my build thread was still alive or if it had fallen into the catacombs of the forum...pretty ironic that someone revived it 1 day before she died. For those looking at this thread wondering how my truck is doing now...

https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/well-im-baaaaack-ive-joined-wrecked-club-lol-53972/

And thanks for the nice comments btw b1. Mack...just BBM me whenever you want. I'll never remember lol.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i was wondering if you were gonna lock down your old build thread, now that's she's been put out to pasture.

well, not quite yet, but she's goin' through the gate.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:54 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Naa....I won't lock it down. I'll keep it open for people incase anyone has questions about what I had done to the truck.

EDIT: I just went through my build thread again for the first time since my truck is gone....now I'm depressed .

Last edited by Sisk; 01-14-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:23 PM
BF Guru

i feel for ya brother.

while i haven't done much to the Hulk in tha last 6 months or so, i think. haven't even checked my build thead in awhile.

great! now i'm getting depressed!

Old 01-14-2011, 07:28 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I did the same after I wrecked my blue Blazer, lol. I was so depressed after reading my build thread.

Old 01-15-2011, 12:25 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

enough depression guys, it all happens for a reason in my head. (not getting spiritual). i've decided to only do things i can swap over to another vehicle because i'm not looking to keep mine long term anymore