Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Maritime Blazin'

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
nothin like a nomination for ride of the month to light a fire under your *** to work on your blazer LOL
LOL...yeah, that is my motivation. Unforutnately I doubt the rims and lights will be painted in time for the poll to go up. I'm pretty sure it's going up Saturday..which is when I plan on doing it.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:58 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol what can i say??? i know how to motivate ppl. lol. well i gotta find my freakin camera cause im finally done with mine..... for now

Old 10-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

lookin good sisk i like the led dash thinkn bout doin em...does that intake come with a heat sheild? also if you got the 194s for the map lights like mine the gm housing may require some modding to fit the lip on the led bulb

Old 10-08-2009, 12:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by two1nine
lookin good sisk i like the led dash thinkn bout doin em...does that intake come with a heat sheild? also if you got the 194s for the map lights like mine the gm housing may require some modding to fit the lip on the led bulb
Definitely do the gauges. It's a very easy mod, and it looks awesome!
The intake didn't come with a heat sheild. It was only $50 so it only came with the fitting and the filter. I haven't built a heat shield yet. I'm debating whether or not to. I haven't seen any problems with it the way it is yet...
And I didn't plan on replacing the map lights. I like having some actual light to see by should I need it. I was planning on doing my footwell lights and maybe the rear dome light.

On a side note, my buddy dropped this off last night to me:

I'm going to get my lights tinted this weekend. I was really happy he had an extra can after doing his. It saves me the trouble of ordering it online and waiting for it to ship!

Old 10-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

your gonna love that nightshades....hope you get it in the first try...You'd be surprised at how bright the maps are you just have to mind reading blue paper....let me know if you find a supplier or know the bulb number to the foot wells..here is a store a guy told me bout at a show last week

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...S&Category=902

Old 10-08-2009, 12:28 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by two1nine
your gonna love that nightshades....hope you get it in the first try...You'd be surprised at how bright the maps are you just have to mind reading blue paper....let me know if you find a supplier or know the bulb number to the foot wells..here is a store a guy told me bout at a show last week

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...S&Category=902
I assumed the footwells were 197s as well, but maybe they're not. I didn't take that good a look at them yet. I have some left over 194 LEDs so I was just planning on using those.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:38 PM

i know im invading your thred and i sorry abou tha but you wanted pics of what the mirrors look like here ya go https://blazerforum.com/forum/paint-body-interior-39/painted-rear-window-trim-mirrors-35582/

Old 10-08-2009, 12:58 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
i know im invading your thred and i sorry abou tha but you wanted pics of what the mirrors look like here ya go https://blazerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35582
Man....that looks SO good!! I love it.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sisk
Man....that looks SO good!! I love it.
i thank you and my painter thanks you

Old 10-08-2009, 03:03 PM
young murph is on a distinguished road

im planning on getting blue LEDs for my dash too.. but for the hvac, i have the climate control option and most of the lights are burnt out so i took it apart to see if i could replace the bulbs, and the bulbs are soldered into a circuit board..

Quick Reply: Project Maritime Blazin'