Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Maritime 'Hoe

Old 01-21-2011, 10:57 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 97CountryJukeboxLt
I've noticed, i just wasn't thinking right at the time, early morning school and a head cold dosen't help, lol

i hear ya brother.

Originally Posted by oktain
ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN

Just say no to foot long hitch receievers though...

I love the lifted with a rollpan look.
Pat, Pat, Pat. that's not the receiver, it's the tongue.

the 'Hoe would definately be worth sinking 7+K into Alex, to make that truck above.

Old 01-22-2011, 07:36 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah. That would be pretty sweet. I was referring to sinking 7K into my Blazer lol. That definitely won't be worth it.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

So it's going to be a while before I do any modding to the 'Hoe, and probably years before I do any MAJOR upgrades. But my mind is already running with ideas of what to do. I can't decide. anyone have any suggestions? (minor stuff, not lifts etc.). I'm thinking of going for a murdered out look...all Black.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

Black out head/tail lights, HID replace, Do an exhaust swap 1 in 2 out, paint the bowtie,

Old 02-01-2011, 01:57 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

you can tint your windows legally in Canada right? Also, why not do your rims again?

Old 02-01-2011, 04:02 PM
BF Veteran

I can't tint the front one legally in my province. All the rest are already tinted. I'm debating the rims. I'm not sure these ones would look good painted...

Old 02-01-2011, 07:32 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

really? i see a lot of them done in Ontario so i assumed. i don't know what to do then big guy

Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
I'm not sure these ones would look good painted...
you're right Alex, they don't.

there is a guy in Bradford that has those on his jacked up 2 door 'Hoe. looks like shat.

probably 'cause he went with gloss black. still don't think matt/flat black would make it look any better. though.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:22 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by MTopper
really? i see a lot of them done in Ontario so i assumed. i don't know what to do then big guy
It's legal on Ontario, that's why lol. It's not here though. My buddy's old car had the front windows tinted and he always had to roll them down when passing cops to avoid a ticket. I remember onetime he got pulled over for not having DRL's (he had HID's so the DRL's were disabled) in the middle of a HUGE rain storm. he had to roll down both windows to avoid the ticket and get the car abolutely drenched.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
you're right Alex, they don't.

there is a guy in Bradford that has those on his jacked up 2 door 'Hoe. looks like shat.

probably 'cause he went with gloss black. still don't think matt/flat black would make it look any better. though.
I think they're just too solid to look good painted (too much surface). With my blazer ones there was enough of a design that they looked good painted, but these ones would look like crap I think. I might look into getting some other rims someday...
I'd really like to get a brush guard or push bar for the front. I plan on stripping my roof lights off the blazer and putting them somewhere on the front of the 'hoe too for driving lights.