Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Ripcord

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 09:11 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

LMAO. I missed the threat Alex, but it looks like you got a good jump on me anyway with your own gear

As for the 7.3L fuel problems.... what was the fix? chop 4 cylinders?

Old 01-04-2010, 10:01 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
LMAO. I missed the threat Alex, but it looks like you got a good jump on me anyway with your own gear

As for the 7.3L fuel problems.... what was the fix? chop 4 cylinders?
hahahaha, i was just about to offer my services to Alex as a driving buddy.

as for the 7.3 fix, i'd like to say it was to slip in a Cummins, but no, it was in updating the crappy mechanical lift pump that feeds their HEUI fuel system (that's their Hyraulically actuated, Electronically controlled Unit Injector).

that concludes your Greek lesson for the day, boys & girls. i know you were just being a smart *** Curtis, i just wanted to "one up" you.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 PM
BF Veteran

while being a smartass, it is still nice to get the info.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:53 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

but of course!

Old 01-05-2010, 06:25 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Chris. I'm gunna drive to the GTA and then you can take over from there and we'll head down to Oregon. Then we'll steal all of Curtis' stuff

Old 01-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Hey,
if were making the trip to Oregon and stopping in the GTA youll have to pass through Cambridge to hit the Windsor border to get through Detroit so you may as well pick me up and we can make a party out of it.
And Curtis lets get a move on and see some progress.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:08 AM
BF Veteran

man i forgot how it felt to have the weight of Canada hounding me

i'll take a crack at some updates soon.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:49 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

The EH Team is coming for you Curtis

Old 01-05-2010, 12:27 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
The EH Team is coming for you Curtis
Well after you pick up Chris, you might a well take a 45 min trip north and pick me up. Hell, I'll buy timmies!

Old 01-05-2010, 12:34 PM
BF Veteran

FINE damn it! I'll set some stuff up... just dont bring you flannel shirts, syrup dipped beards, and soft french accents down after me!

Quick Reply: Project: Ripcord