Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010 | 07:37 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Just buy a Silverado Z71 with the 6.2 Vortec Max. 403 hp! That's what I want

Old 01-01-2011 | 04:55 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/12...d-concept.html

Expect to see this bad boy at DAS 2011.

And I vote we let my thread get back to topic
sorry about the thread direction. i'll take photos of that for you this month haha

any news on the vinyl?

Old 01-01-2011 | 12:26 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm waiting for my decal guy to get back from the holidays still...

My dad's good friends with the owner and as far as I know he closes down shop at his graphics shop (They do everything from Hats to full on business signs) and that means that the decal should get done some time early January... hopefully. I might get a big one made for my beer pong table too

Old 01-01-2011 | 06:48 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

nice! guess i missed that post. my apologies

Old 01-02-2011 | 02:23 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i've got one thing to say in response to their tag line in that pic............F**KIN' RIGHT IT IS!!!!

And I vote we let my thread get back to topic
and i'd say it's about time!

mind you...........it has been the Christmas holidays....and with everything being shut down for the holidays........i guess it was bound to get off topic.

oh yeah....Pat, i'll be takin' one of those for the rear window of Southern Belle. let Jeff & me know a cost when you get everything ironed out.

Old 01-04-2011 | 11:27 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Guess I'll have to sit her on a Chevy bowtie?

Old 01-04-2011 | 01:32 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

WhyFour?

Old 01-04-2011 | 09:25 PM
|
BF Veteran

Because "Southern Belle" is Chris' Chevy Suburban... and a GMC logo on it would look funny

Old 01-04-2011 | 11:27 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Guess I'll have to sit her on a Chevy bowtie?

Originally Posted by zedartwo
WhyFour?
Because "Southern Belle" is Chris' Chevy Suburban... and a GMC logo on it would look funny
nope. no need for that Pat. she's gonna get the badging from the GM family. grill, pillar badges, dash plaque, TG plate, with the body emblems being brushed.

that's the first thing i fell in luv with, with the C/K R/V 'Burbs, is that beautiful GMC grill.

Old 01-05-2011 | 08:43 AM
|
BF Veteran

Ah, that makes sense now lmfao.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie