Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011 | 03:56 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

FINALLY I got that decal printed and stuck to the window. I'm stoked, it came out great.

The printer could only do 300dpi on Vinyl, so it looks a little comic book-ish, but I was expecting that. Looks great in person though.

For whatever reason my camera overexposed the decal a little bit, the colours are more saturated and warm than that.

My dad said "the Girl makes you look like you're from up-north!" which around here means French Redneck, I told him I was french anyway so it's all good lmao.

Old 01-20-2011 | 06:50 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

it does look good Pat.

did you & your printer use any of the sizing that we discussed Sunday night?

Old 01-20-2011 | 09:13 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Check your email

The story is, these are around 3 9/16" tall and about 6 1/8" wide which comes out to about the size you wanted for the rear TG of your truck.. he said the smallest he could do would probably be ~ 4-5 inches wide... proportinately tall just because of the cut.

If that's the size you want to go Chris I'll tell him to do a test cut on some scrap vinyl at that size. Once we get sizes finalized I can get him to print them out and priced and I'll send them off.

Old 01-20-2011 | 10:13 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

haven't check my mail tonight, but i'll look @ it and talk to Jeff on Sunday while we're @ Monster Jam.

i'm probably gonna be seeing Brad by then, since my "fix" on his truck yesterday, isn't quite done yet.

i'll drop you a line (mail or phone) Sunday night some time.

Old 01-21-2011 | 01:26 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

that looks really good actually. i laughed when you said "up north". up north here means upper peninsula of Michigan where you are in "po dunk no where".

Old 01-21-2011 | 08:57 AM
|
BF Veteran

Go far enough north and you'll be in the same situation here lol. Sudbury is pretty much your last "big city" if you're heading North... Timmins is next but that's 4 hours up a gravel road that somebody decided to pave... scary road.

Old 01-21-2011 | 09:02 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Very subtle decal, but I like it a lot.

Old 01-21-2011 | 09:05 AM
|
BF Veteran

Thanks, I wanted subtle lol, I'm not much of a "loud" guy, but then again look at my snowmobile :icon_tooth:

I'm probably going to make one up with a Chevy Bowtie for Matt (cbr995), lemme know if you're interested in one.

Old 01-21-2011 | 09:07 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

How are you making them? I'm trying to get another recovery team decal for the Hoe, but Luis doesn't seem to be around anymore.

and I wouldn't be able to have one of those...I drive a Chev lol. If you make one with a bowtie I'd take it.

Old 01-21-2011 | 09:22 AM
|
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
I'm probably going to make one up with a Chevy Bowtie for Matt (cbr995), lemme know if you're interested in one.
lol

Originally Posted by Sisk
How are you making them? I'm trying to get another recovery team decal for the Hoe, but Luis doesn't seem to be around anymore.

and I wouldn't be able to have one of those...I drive a Chev lol. If you make one with a bowtie I'd take it.
They're printed on Vinyl, and cut out. Really easy to apply and they're pretty tough.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie