Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 03:26 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I like those, even if you don't buy them, they'll look sharp.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

They look similar to the ones I just saw John post lol. Again...I'm not 100% on them. There's something off about them I just can't put my finger on. Again, I'd have to see them on your truck. Black would be nice though. If you go black you need to turn your white letters in on your tires to complete the look.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:37 PM

definitely. White letters on custom rims look funny to me.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:52 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

It may be the Français in me, but I'm a fan of the letters out and don't think it'd look bad with those rims... I'd have to see lol.

Old 07-06-2010, 04:01 PM

The Français in me is still sticking with blacked tires. lol

Last edited by cbr995; 07-06-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:05 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Too many spokes for my taste but they are ok.

Old 07-06-2010, 04:15 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

The only reason I say black out it because with a black truck and black rims it would looks funny with white letters. Look at my truck. It's all Black and Blue...if I had of put white letters out it would have thrown off the look and stuck out like a sore thumb.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:18 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cbr995
The Français in me is still sticking with blacked tires. lol
lol forgot you were Cajun... aka Acadien (became cajun because when they were shipped off by the english... they couldn't pronounce it properly.)

Originally Posted by Sisk
The only reason I say black out it because with a black truck and black rims it would looks funny with white letters. Look at my truck. It's all Black and Blue...if I had of put white letters out it would have thrown off the look and stuck out like a sore thumb.
Yeah... but I think I'll leave the bumpers and grille chrome. If I get 20's though I'll have another set of tires anyway.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:40 PM
BF Veteran

20's?!? damn. I'm gunna call you Patty Pimp.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by oktain
lol forgot you were Cajun... aka Acadien (became cajun because when they were shipped off by the english... they couldn't pronounce it properly.)

Yeah... but I think I'll leave the bumpers and grille chrome. If I get 20's though I'll have another set of tires anyway.
Actually, It's difficult to say.
My grandparents on my dad's side are from Quebec, but they each ended up in Massachusetts where they met.
So, I don't know what I would be considered myself.

Anyways, I think it'll look good all chromed still. That grill shell would look funny in Black. It's too large.
Just no white letters. Meh, it's your truck. haha

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie