Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010 | 11:11 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

great looks. BUT NOTHINGS BEEN DONE!!!! kidding man, nice shots, i like the few with the buildings

Old 07-27-2010 | 12:52 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain

Pat..................you soooooooooo need to get rid of that "Z71".

i'd go with the "GMCtruck" myself. it'll really "pop" with "Sexy Sadie" sittin' there.

Old 07-27-2010 | 06:46 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Awesome pics as always Pat. You still need to ditch the chrome side trim...and put your damn white letters inward! lol.

I love your truck

Old 07-27-2010 | 10:36 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Awesome pics as always Pat. You still need to ditch the chrome side trim...and put your damn white letters inward! lol.

I love your truck
are you talking about his raised lettering on the tires? i like that part, i purposely have all the tires put on mine that way

Old 07-27-2010 | 11:33 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm a fan of stock wheels w/ RWL's, but w/ custom rims it has to be blackwalls

Old 07-27-2010 | 12:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yah thats what I was talking about Topper. I can't stand the white letters...not a fan lol. But I know a lot of ppl like them, so to each their own.

Old 07-27-2010 | 12:10 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

I agree with Pat. Whites on factory rims, black on aftermarket/custom. When I get 30s this fall I'm putting the blackwall facing out.

Old 07-28-2010 | 01:54 AM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

you sir have no damn clue how much i despise you
that is MY dream truck, not yours lol
very nice truck man i give you props
and i also envy the **** out of you haha

Old 07-28-2010 | 07:28 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

haha thanks Steve, I want your truck with a 6.2L in it though and a T56... so you know :P

Old 07-28-2010 | 06:08 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a fan of stock wheels w/ RWL's, but w/ custom rims it has to be blackwalls

you nailed that one Pat.

haha thanks Steve, I want your truck with a 6.2L in it though and a T56... so you know :P

hmmm......do i see a trade coming?...........................

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie