Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010 | 07:18 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

My problem is I'm torn on what to spend my money on... I want a sub, but I want another camera lens... but I want a PWC like a Sea-Doo or JetSki... Decisions decisions lmao.

Old 08-04-2010 | 09:07 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

YOU GOT JET-SKIS IN YOUR AREA?!?! I've been looking for one!

Old 08-04-2010 | 09:36 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ no Brad, they're actually just snowmoblies that the locals run across the lake in the warm weather.

Old 08-12-2010 | 07:34 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Free fix last night...

Had a squeak in the rear end everytime the truck would squat, either hitting a bump or accelerating semi-agressively... Some of you may know me and know how much that pissed me off. I went home and got my girl to bounce on the tailgate (and after watching her do that for a little bit ) I crawled underneath and gave the driver side spring pack a shot of this magical stuff:

I HATE squeaks and rattles... which was one of the biggest things I HATED about my Blazer... all it did was squeak and rattle lmfao.

Old 08-12-2010 | 01:08 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
Free fix last night...

Had a squeak in the rear end everytime the truck would squat, either hitting a bump or accelerating semi-agressively... Some of you may know me and know how much that pissed me off. I went home and got my girl to bounce on the tailgate (and after watching her do that for a little bit ) I crawled underneath and gave the driver side spring pack a shot of this magical stuff:

I HATE squeaks and rattles... which was one of the biggest things I HATED about my Blazer... all it did was squeak and rattle lmfao.
After installing my AAL's mine squeak like it's their job. A squeak even WD-40 can't fix.

Old 08-12-2010 | 01:36 PM
|
BF Veteran

Hmmm... did you try putting Never-Seeze on the rub points? It's good stuff, I've used it for suspension bushings on my sled when they started squeaking...

Last edited by oktain; 08-12-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-16-2010 | 11:14 PM
|
BF Veteran

Wow, I did this a LONG time ago, but thought I posted it, guess not, about a month ago I took the rain deflectors off and it cleaned the look of the truck up immensely...

After getting the driver's side done:

It took me 2 hours to get all of the gum/foam from the tape off by hand... eraser wheel next time.

A failed photoshoot, I need lighting equipment, and to remember to put the Auto focus on, this is slightly out of focus

And another reason I need lighting equipment... the whit balance to compensate for the orange street light threw everything waaayyy off.

I also need to wax it, damn street lights make the haze and swirl marks pop...

Old 09-17-2010 | 12:56 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
And another reason I need lighting equipment... the whit balance to compensate for the orange street light threw everything waaayyy off.

I also need to wax it, damn street lights make the haze and swirl marks pop...

i actually really like that shot Pat.

maybe it's the deep blue in the sky. don't know, but i luv it!

and da swirls 'n such? hey, it's a black truck, it's gonna have some marks show up under lighting.

Old 09-17-2010 | 08:25 AM
|
BF Veteran

I guess now that I'm starting to familiarize myself with photographic "Do's and dont's" I can't see the good in that photo lol.

Old 09-19-2010 | 03:20 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I really liked the deep blue in the sky on that shot too.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie