Re: 1989 Blazer build (2wd) - Page 4 - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Go Back  Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > General > Builds
Reload this Page >

Re: 1989 Blazer build (2wd)

Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Re: 1989 Blazer build (2wd)

Old 11-24-2018, 10:02 PM
Beginning Member
jaymzz is on a distinguished road

I was digging through the back of my garage trying to decide what to sell or trade and forgot my Formula vee was back there. I sold the engine today along with some other parts off of it but had to share my first custom exhaust I made many years ago. I was looking into exhausts for a mid engine vee but the prices were extremely high so thought I would give it a go. All four tubes are within a quarter of an inch and it sounded so awesome for an aircooled engine. This was my first of many formula cars and kind of miss them.

And starting to mock up the front frame. I have a lot of the pieces cut and ready to start tack welding it together but didn't get any pictures of that yet. I will post up tomorrow night with my progress there. Here is with the front crossmember where it needs to go and getting excited to see it all bolted in. I am very glad I am making my own front frame section because it is going to give me so much room in the front end. Down side is I am now wishing I would have just built a whole new frame how I wanted it but to late now. Cage is all welded in and not about to start that over.

Old 11-25-2018, 03:17 PM
Beginning Member
jaymzz is on a distinguished road

Here is where I left off today. Ran out of steam and have some house chores to get done anyways. She is starting to come together.