Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Teenage Dream Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Tajohns34 is on a distinguished road

I got a flow master super 44. I am pleased with how it sounds.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Beginning Member
WittyW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tajohns34
I got a flow master super 44. I am pleased with how it sounds.
Would you recommend getting it for single or dual exhaust? I noticed they had two different options for that muffler. Could I get the dual exhaust and say cap one of the holes for a single then later change it to dual?

Old 12-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Tajohns34 is on a distinguished road

you can get a dual, but honestly there isn't really any benefit besides the fact that it looks cool having 2 pipes. Routing a second pipe would be a major pain from what I understand.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Beginning Member

My Blazer had its first snow the last couples weeks (well with me anyway). Had some fun drifting in the snow and what not. Getting stuck and in 2wd and out in 4wd. So far treating me well in the weather

I'm going to get the wheels painted back soon, probably over winter break. I also might be getting a new muffler for Christmas. Can't wait for that Also thinking about doing the bed liner on the bottom parts of the truck.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Vader is on a distinguished road

Not a bad Blazer. I like the color. Looking forward to seeing what else you do with it.

Old 12-27-2013, 01:02 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Ugh, take those wheels off... Those offsets are for a 2wd truck, not a 4wd... You are killing your trucks front end with every mile.

If you want them to stick out then put some spacers behind the 4wd wheel... I can hear that front end crying out for help.

And actually when the wheels stick out farther like that it makes them more likely to rub when you put bigger tires on them.

I dont know about where you live, but where I live you would get a hefty fine from the police for having wheels sticking out like that with no mudflaps or flares to stick out as well.

Last edited by ohsofly; 12-27-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Beginning Member

Quick Update:

Over winter break I installed a Dynomax SuperTurbo muffler. I really like the sound and it is not annoying. My girlfriend doesn't like it but not enough to kill me xD.

Now I ordered 2" Rear Shackle Lifts for my Blazer, can't wait for them to come in My goal is to get 31s on, so I'll need to get another 2" body lift and I should be good. I'm also looking into getting a brush guard.

Old 01-24-2014, 10:42 PM
Beginning Member

We've had quite the bit of snow the last couple months, been fun

Attached Thumbnails Teenage Dream Blazer-imag0873_zps1c1fc630.jpg   Teenage Dream Blazer-imag0880_zps696c6a8a.jpg  
Old 02-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Beginning Member

I ended up finding out that the tires on the rims I had were passenger car tires. So I took the rims off and put my stock rims back on. I still have bit put the rear shackles on, haven't found a good time to work on it. I did take the front valence off, it was just hanging on one side and annoying me lol.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Beginning Member

Quick questions for ya guys. I've been having issues with my ABS since the day I got the Blazer. Maybe one of you guys might know what's wrong xD

When I'm breaking and coming to a stop my ABS kicks on when I hit 10mph and stops at 5mph. The ABS still works fine and there is no light. Just does that every time I stop. I do get codes for speed sensor I believe. Haven't really had the chance to mess with it. Hope one of you guys know whats wrong lol.

Quick Reply: Teenage Dream Blazer