Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Wisco's 4x4 Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 06:32 PM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

Your truck is looking nice! Good find on getting the duals bent and welded up.

Originally Posted by Wisco Blazer
Local blains farm and fleet...... WTF
That is one saggy butt 4-door Blazer with a spare tire carrier! I should talk. I have some serious W-bend action going on with my rear leafs. <Sigh>

Last edited by El_Beautor; 02-28-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Nice I was on Fordem ave over by Oscar Meyer for awhile and then I lived right behind Mcds on east wash across from east town mall!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Starting Member
Wisco Blazer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by El_Beautor
Your truck is looking nice! Good find on getting the duals bent and welded up.

That is one saggy butt 4-door Blazer with a spare tire carrier! I should talk. I have some serious W-bend action going on with my rear leafs. <Sigh>
Thanks!!! And Mine has a little sag to the leafs..... ADD A LEAF HERE I COME!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Nice I was on Fordem ave over by Oscar Meyer for awhile and then I lived right behind Mcds on east wash across from east town mall!
Sure sure, I play hockey at Hartmeyer Ice Arena right behind Oscar Meyer, and I know where your talking about off East wash... Small world!

Old 03-01-2013, 08:49 AM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

Thanks!!! And Mine has a little sag to the leafs..... ADD A LEAF HERE I COME!!!
I've had an add-a-leaf for almost 4 years now, but my main leaf has started sagging beyond the end of the AAL. It probably has to do with the 100 or so lbs from the spare tire and carrier, and around 300lbs of extra gear and audio equipment I carry around all the time. I'd like to swap my AAL out and do a bastard pack like what Warthog did if I can find a set of factory leafs to chop up. That way the extra leaf gives support the full length of the main leaf.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Sure sure, I play hockey at Hartmeyer Ice Arena right behind Oscar Meyer, and I know where your talking about off East wash... Small world!
Thats pretty crazy!! Does everyone still cruise up and down east wash at night? I know when I was there they were trying to crack down on it and would stop you if the saw you more than once every 30-45 minutes!! I used to hang out at the Exxon towards the capitol end and at mcds on the other end with all of the motorcycles back when I rode all the time.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Starting Member

Thats pretty crazy!! Does everyone still cruise up and down east wash at night? I know when I was there they were trying to crack down on it and would stop you if the saw you more than once every 30-45 minutes!! I used to hang out at the Exxon towards the capitol end and at mcds on the other end with all of the motorcycles back when I rode all the time.
Every friday and saturday night! I haven't heard of any of my friends getting a cruising ticket... Been down a couple times, there are cops but they don't seem to get too fussy unless your being a moron.

I usually go down to the janesville (40 mins south) strip with my friends. They have some sweet cars every weekend, but mostly they have nice trucks! It's just a good time.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

I to went to Janesville! Damn this is a small world! Not sure how old you are but if you remember about 10-12yrs ago some idiots ran through the Janesville mall throwing flour yelling anthrax anthrax anthrax then yup those were my idiot friends from Janesville lol.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Starting Member

I to went to Janesville! Damn this is a small world! Not sure how old you are but if you remember about 10-12yrs ago some idiots ran through the Janesville mall throwing flour yelling anthrax anthrax anthrax then yup those were my idiot friends from Janesville lol.

Thats crazy!!! And no i don't remember that. I would have only been like 8 years old.

Update:

7-8 inches of snow tomorrow!!! Drift citttttyyy!!!
Took my truck back to the muffler shop due to a rattle. They found the problem and fixed it free of charge! Cant beat that

Ordering my 5th cragar soft 8 for my full size spare! woop woop

Old 03-04-2013, 07:15 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

yay.... snow.... ive had it with all this snow. it needs to be mud season already!!!!

Quick Reply: Wisco's 4x4 Blazer