The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
lol. I'll take any and all pics you think are wallpaper worthy.
hahaha okay!

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
ANY excuse to go play in the mud LMAO

hahaha yes yes, im just gonna go tear it up tomorrow, to the point where i gotta call a tractor to come get me.

and then ill take pictures somewhere, so it will look all nice and muddy.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:23 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Still trying to get some pics. I dont have any recent high res ones

Old 12-16-2009, 12:53 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
Email sent, hope it works!
I got your e-mail, thanks for the submission!
Received a few so far. Still waiting for more

Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

sent pics...hope you get'em!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 06:49 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Sent you my pics. I did a little PSing to get rid of the parking lines... I was told that they (and they actually do) look better without parking lines.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:18 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Okay, I'm sending you a pic shortly. Derailing here, But I want to see who gets this first! What did I PS in this pic?

Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Antenna

Old 12-16-2009, 07:33 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

too easy, i guess. It's also not the only thing, but unless you saw my truck in the before pic, you wouldn't really know what else. Hey Sisk, do you want the pic sans-tenna, too?

Old 12-17-2009, 07:12 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

It's up to you Matt. Send in whatever ones you'd like.
All PM's and e-mails replied to (unless I already replied to you in this thread). Thanks for all the great submissions so far! Keep them coming!!

Old 12-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Sent you my pics. I did a little PSing to get rid of the parking lines... I was told that they (and they actually do) look better without parking lines.

Quick Reply: Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions