The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009 | 01:41 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Alex, i tried sending you a couple of emails a few day ago (system said the were to large). i then sent you an email asking what was the max amount per mssg, that you could handle. i still haven't heard back from you yet.

Old 12-18-2009 | 09:33 AM
|
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I replied to your email yesterday...

Old 12-21-2009 | 12:39 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Guess I'll send in mine. I don't have anything to good but who knows

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:25 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

i'm excited for this thing to come out...since i've got a couple good pics in there *does happy dance*

Old 12-21-2009 | 04:20 PM
|
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thanks for the pic Craig.
It's shaping up nicely. I currently have about 50 pics. I have yet to go through them and determine what ones I'll be using. I'm probably not going to get around to actually putting the file together until the new year, so keep the submissions coming! Remember, you can send in as many as you want!

Last edited by Sisk; 12-21-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-21-2009 | 07:56 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i'll copy you in on any of the ones i manage to get away with, for Curtis' Urban Wheeling thread.

hopefully i can get @ it before Christmas, if not, then the storm were supposed to be getting Christmas Eve (yeah right) is just gonna make it that much more fun-or trouble!

Old 12-29-2009 | 12:06 PM
|
BF Veteran

Bump for submissions Keep them coming folks. I didn't get any over the holidays (which was expected). I'll keep the submissions open a while longer. I'd like to have a few more submissions. There was a lot of interest expressed when I raised the idea, but doesn't seem like there are that many submissions.

Old 12-29-2009 | 12:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Alex, did you take a look at my photobucket account or would you rather I pick out a few and send them to you?

Old 12-29-2009 | 02:41 PM
|
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Alex, did you take a look at my photobucket account or would you rather I pick out a few and send them to you?
Hmmm, it would be easier if you picked some of your favorites. Thanks,

Old 12-30-2009 | 07:32 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Sisk

Bump for submissions Keep them coming folks. I didn't get any over the holidays (which was expected). I'll keep the submissions open a while longer. I'd like to have a few more submissions. There was a lot of interest expressed when I raised the idea, but doesn't seem like there are that many submissions.

you didn't get any of those "snow pile" pic's i took on Christmas Eve?

Quick Reply: Blazer Wallpaper Gallery - Submissions