The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: What is your prefered decal?
Decal 1
29.17%
Decal 2
33.33%
Decal 3
37.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

BlazerForum.com Decals

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 06:54 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
As long as it's not the Silhouette of the Baby Blazer I'll be getting one.
"Baby Blazer" Thats hurtful lol

Old 07-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
"Baby Blazer" Thats hurtful lol
ya.. was thinking the same thing

Old 07-23-2009, 07:12 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

At least out babies don't eat their own rear-ends lol...

Wow that definitely came out wrong lol. But seriously I'm just kidding around with you BlazerChick. Everyone has bad luck at one point. And now I'm sure Karma's just waiting around the corner, I should start looking for a new diff now lol.

As long as it doesn't say "Are you blazin" I think I'll be happy... I'm pretty sure I said it already but it'll prompt laughs instead of interest. I know for a fact all my friends'll give it one look and say "Pffffft, LAME"... which is a little harsh but those are my friends for you lol.
(They still can't figure out why I love my Blazer so much, I told them they don't own one.)

Last edited by oktain; 07-23-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:24 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Well would anyone be interested in getting them made up since carter wont be able to? I dont know anywhere to get it done...or else i would look into doing it. I think we should just go with the plain old blazerforum.com one in blazer font since it would be the most universally friendly one and i think we would run into problems selling the other ones. Does anyone know someone who could get these made up relatively cheap? If they dont want to take care of shipping them too i could do that. I wouldnt mind. Just have them all shipped to me once theyre made up

Old 07-23-2009, 08:39 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

PM unlimitedsp... Mdehoogh said he did the decals for gmtruckforum.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:50 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

You guys know I'm just messin
Baby Blazers are cute... they really are.

Biohazed I just realized my boyfriend has like the exact same Biohazard Symbol tattooed on his ribs... weird.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

I can make them pretty cheap. We just need to come up with a final design. I guess we need to choose between #2 and one of #3 at this point. If were cool with that I will start a final poll.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
I can make them pretty cheap. We just need to come up with a final design. I guess we need to choose between #2 and one of #3 at this point. If were cool with that I will start a final poll.
I thought this was the final poll? lol. I think at this point we've been trying to get these going for so long we should just go with #2 since it would be the most universal one and probably be the easiest to sell.

Old 07-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Yea I agree. Easier and cheaper to make.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:38 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
Yea I agree. Easier and cheaper to make.
Ok, let's do that then. Can you either go and get an estimate...or just go ahead and make a batch? What do you think would be a good number for a batch? It seems like we have a bunch of people interested. I know they had around 130ish made for GMTF if I remember right. Would that be too many? Should we go with say 100 to start?

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Decals