The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: What is your prefered decal?
Decal 1
29.17%
Decal 2
33.33%
Decal 3
37.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

BlazerForum.com Decals

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

I will start with 60 and just make more as we go along. They dont take long to make.

They will be white. around 18" wide so they fit nicely on the side windows. Made with 5 year premium vinyl.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:32 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Estimated price range? I'd take one.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:59 AM

Ok. Heres what we are looking at. The final size is going to be 17.5" long. That way I can fold them in half and fit them in a 9" envelope. Cost will be $3.00 for one or 2 for $5.00. Prices include shipping and paypal fee's.

If this is cool I will begin working on them. I know everyone has been waiting for awhile on these, but bare with me a little longer. I will start a thread in classifieds when im ready to take orders. about a week or 2. hopefully sooner.

Also just want to let everyone know that if you have any questions about quality or material feel free to ask. There are quite a few people on here with the gmtruckforum decals that I have made so they can chime in as well. mdehoogh posted a link to the gmtruckforum decals earlier so you can look there for pics of them applied.

I will cut one out today and post pics of it on the truck tonite.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:57 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say most definitely cool. You now own this, so whatever you want to do with it, I think, would be just fine. Thanks for moving on this one!

Old 07-24-2009, 04:37 PM
importsky22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks a bunch Unlimitedsp!

I cant wait until its ordering time!

Old 07-24-2009, 05:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah thanks for stepping up and taking this on unlimited, it's much appreciated!! I know everyone will be happy to see the results and finally get some decals on their trucks!! lol.

Old 07-25-2009, 05:30 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unlimitedsp you are our hero lol thanks for gettin on it asap. cant wait til i can order 2 and slap em on my truck and toolbox.... i may need 3 now tha i think abou it

Old 07-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Beginning Member
aaron96gmc is on a distinguished road

second version of option #3 with ? possibly.

Old 07-26-2009, 11:12 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aaron96gmc
second version of option #3 with ? possibly.
Voting is over..we're going with #2 just because it's the most universal one..

Old 07-26-2009, 01:27 PM

What do you guys/gals think of this. I changed the font a bit. the blazer is the actual emblem font.

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Decals