The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Starting Member
xJakeLIKEShisBLAZERx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE

okay I think I've got a pretty typical easy photoshop that I'd like someone to do well for me because its honestly going to be what I base my decision to paint on...4 pictures.... yours to photoshop and the 3 desired looks..I only ask/hope that it looks as realistic as possible fill in the color from the body line down and wherever I've indicated there be black paint.
Seriously if someone does this for me I will idk be happy? yes please someone do this for me hahah

Attached Thumbnails its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE-blazer-photo-shop-1.jpg   its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE-blazer-photo-shop-2.jpg   its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE-blazer-photo-shop-3.jpg   its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE-img_20130823_163830_452.jpg  
Old 10-21-2013, 12:37 AM
Starting Member

Anyone able to do this???

Old 11-14-2013, 10:32 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

Quick and dirty.

I'd go for #1 because painting the wheel well perimeter underlines the general design line without cutting through it.
The "black" below the door lower line is also appealing.

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE-forum_black_01.jpg   its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE-forum_black_02.jpg   its been awhile, can someone do me a photoshop PLEASE-forum_black_03.jpg  

Last edited by error_401; 11-14-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Beginning Member
iian is on a distinguished road

Good job on those Photoshops.

I like #1 also. Been thinking of doing the same on mine.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:46 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

Just to tell the truth.

25 min. job. No frills, and using GIMP as photo editor which is the GNU IMAGE MANIPULATION PROGRAM an powerful open source application i use aside from the original Adobe Photoshop. Simply because I work on Linux since about 6 years again.

Neat program. I made a new layer from the original picture (layer#2), had all erased but the contour on which I had to change the color. Then duplicated that layer again (layer#3) and had all but the logo and joints erased.

Then duplicated the layer#2 again to form layer#4 and again to have a layer#5.
On layer #4 erased all but the second design. On layer#5 the same. Then using the paint bucket and the option to fill similar colors put to the max I filled the respective layers #2, #4, #5 with black. Then respectively stacked them having the original at the bottom one of the three before mentioned layers on top of that and layer#3 with the joints and logo on the very top. Save for web alternating the visibility of one of the three layers did the job.

No frills as one can do a lot better than that but that involves some very advanced photoshopping (or GIMPing whatsoever) using masks and e.g. using replace color features etc. But that takes a lot of time.

Have to start doing my own project Blazer one of these days and that will involve some of this photoshopping, eventually even Illustration which gives me more control over the paintjob I want to do on my 1994 Blazer S10.

Cheers

Old 11-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Starting Member

Omg Christmas in november!!! Thank you so much error I really appreciate it...I have a good photogenic memory and minds eye, but I just needed something better. I should just get Photoshop and call it good. Thanks again man I really appreciate it!!!