The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Need help for tattoo

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 08:53 AM
matt92 is on a distinguished road
Default Need help for tattoo

So i want this on my calf or shin, but its just too plain. I cant think of anything to do to it. The logo is a bands called psycroptic. Its not their actualy logo, but they have this on some of their shirts.

I would probably want that symbol itself black, but i cant think of anything else good to do to it.

Anybody have ideas? use this image in photoshop and make something!

appreciate the help guys.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:11 AM
1996-4.3Lvortec-baca is on a distinguished road

do a reverse pattern... all black would look like every other barb wire tribal arm piece you see on half the men/women with tatts...

i would have your artist take a look and have him/her actually tattoo all the white portions on the artwork and leave the "black" as your skin...

just a thought of what i would do if i were looking to get something like that

Old 05-25-2011, 08:15 PM

damn! not a bad idea!!

Old 05-25-2011, 08:57 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I vote for getting it on the front of your neck instead of a leg.

My next ones goin on my chest and gonna say:

When I die
and heaven dont want me
Send me back to
ALBERTA

Old 05-25-2011, 09:27 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ohsofly
I vote for getting it on the front of your neck instead of a leg.

My next ones goin on my chest and gonna say:

When I die
and heaven dont want me
Send me back to
ALBERTA

LOL thats gonna be a long one =X

Old 05-25-2011, 10:09 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I vote for getting it somewhere that jeans and a t-shirt can cover completely. Nothing against tattoos or people that have them but we live in an extremely judgmental society and people rush to label others.

IMO, I would think it over a while before getting something like a band logo (especially if it's your first tattoo). I know a guy who got the greenday heart/grenade thing on his arm when they came back with a new album several years ago. He loved them at the time and HATES it now and has been trying to find something to cover it with.

Sorry to be a buzzkill but I know of a couple of people who sort of regret tattoo's that they rushed into. I've been wanting to get a few but I keep revising/altering the design and never have the money available when I finally get it pinned down. Be sure and let us know what you get

Old 05-26-2011, 01:32 AM

Damn ohsofly, front of the neck lol, ill look like some gang member with a spider web on their neck lol. But the symbol isnt actually a logo, just something they use one some of their artwork. you wouldnt know what it was unless you knew the band. But i will take in to consideration what i will get as pertaining to a band tattoo.