The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

New Decal

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Starting Member
Yooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: New Decal

Hey mOOnwater, I am from the upper penninsula of Michigan on the other shore of Lake Superior from you and I have done my fair share of camping in freezing mosquito infested woods. In fact the mosquito is the UP's unofficial state bird. By the way Canadian Mist is my favorite Whiskey. I hope I am not a poser saying that.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:01 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: Yooper

Hey mOOnwater, I am from the upper penninsula of Michigan on the other shore of Lake Superior from you and I have done my fair share of camping in freezing mosquito infested woods. In fact the mosquito is the UP's unofficial state bird. By the way Canadian Mist is my favorite Whiskey. I hope I am not a poser saying that.
Canadian Mist? Never heard of it. I did some research on it though and discovered it's made in Collingwood, Ontario. I don't think I have seen it in the LCBO, but I will look for it.

If you ever get a chance, try Canadian Club Reserve. That's my favourite.

And my god, I forgot that atthis time of the year you get hit with not only mosquitoes, but the darn BLACKFLIES TOO![:@]I mean, one is a nuisance, but both at the same time is pure hell! Had a good time though...we luckily had plenty of indoor safety from those bloodsuckers!

Oh, and I will get on drawing up those decals for you, willjones, it's just withthe forums being down there for a while it got ahead of me. I'll try for later today and will post up a PDF.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:36 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you think that you could edit it, so we have a 4door one and a 2 door one. I just can't figure out how to resize the words, other wise all it would be is chopping out the middle section of the graphic. I would love to see the option for people.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Starting Member
Yooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, the black flies are a real pain.

Old 05-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: willjones

Do you think that you could edit it, so we have a 4door one and a 2 door one. I just can't figure out how to resize the words, other wise all it would be is chopping out the middle section of the graphic. I would love to see the option for people.
I'll see what I can do. The day got busy for me (having to do actual work at work is such a nuisance [8D]).

Old 05-27-2008, 03:43 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Alright, I drew up a 2dr one. I tried to make the font the same angle and size as last time. I can flip it around if someone wants (facing right rather than left) I can also change it to say BLAZERFORUM.COM rather than just BLAZERFORUM

Click for full-res (2592x1944 YIKES!)

Old 05-27-2008, 06:47 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

What does it look like with the .com in there? Seems like it might be a lot for the space.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Starting Member
danmiranda is an unknown quantity at this point

I work in professional printing, and have setup a few decals before. (We don't print them, rather send them out) What are the dimensions we are talking, and what do you guys have in mind exactly?

Old 05-27-2008, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Old 05-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: otnietdehoooo

ORIGINAL: Scooterewski

LOL! My editingskills are a little prehistoric, to say the least.
HAHA! Doesn't stop Taylor from trying...
thanks for the back-handed compliment sir

Quick Reply: New Decal