The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

New Decal

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Gotta throw Tazz in there

Old 05-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carterx
Gotta throw Tazz in there

haha, Are you blazin? haha thats alotta creativity in such a short amount of time! lol ;-)

Old 05-16-2009, 08:03 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I like that one caterx! haha, I'd have to add a ? on the end of the question though. Other then that I think it looks awesome!

Old 05-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Starting Member

I think #20 would look good on the back somewhere with the tinted windows.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Starting Member

So is there enough interest on the site for these decals?

Perhaps everyone that wants to should submit an idea soon and then post them all in a poll thread to get the preferred one or two.

Last edited by carterx; 05-16-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road

lol are you blazen eh?

Old 05-16-2009, 08:40 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carterx
So is there enough interest on the site for these decals?

Perhaps everyone that wants to should submit an idea soon and then post them all in a poll thread to get the preferred one or two.

I can create a poll for you guys if you decide you want to. In order for decals to become a reality though, you'll need someone to foot the cost up front to get them all printed out and shipped. If I wasn't already doing the same thing on another forum, I'd take over here. Anyone can do it though, you don't have to be a mod/admin

you may want two polls, one to get an idea of how many people will want decals (so you don't order too many or too few) and one to choose a design...

Old 05-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Starting Member

I can flip the bill for the first decal so everyone can see what they will look like then see what they will cost in bulk and get an idea from members and then order them.

That being said, I can do this once back home in NS which will not be for another few weeks but gives time for a poll and really see if members are interested.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:21 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
you may want two polls, one to get an idea of how many people will want decals (so you don't order too many or too few) and one to choose a design...

Good thinking. I was trying to figure a way to narrow it down if there are a bunch of submittals. A La ROTM. But your idea works too.

Old 05-17-2009, 08:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. I'd say start up the polls!

Quick Reply: New Decal