The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #5

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I use a nikon d40 with the 55-200 lense

My submission... after two edits... first one was way too BIG.. lol
*Way too big.... lol

Last edited by wlorton; 01-15-2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Adding my submission
Old 01-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Beginning Member
Ryan85t-56 is on a distinguished road

heres a little bit of my photography not my best but its some...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39949285@N06/

Old 01-15-2010, 10:54 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Well I thought i should join! Taken with a Nikon Coolpix S630

Old 01-15-2010, 11:10 PM
Beginning Member
Ryan85t-56 is on a distinguished road

how long until voting starts? i kinda wanna take a few new pics... not tinking the leaf can win.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:32 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

submission are over on thursday and thats when voting starts. don't blow all of your cool pics early if you are interested in winning, judge the submission as they come and then submit what you think trumps them.

or do what i do and struggle early and submit a bunch of random crap over the weekend

Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by ABN31B
submission are over on thursday and thats when voting starts. don't blow all of your cool pics early if you are interested in winning, judge the submission as they come and then submit what you think trumps them.

or do what i do and struggle early and submit a bunch of random crap over the weekend
lol... thats a good strategy... but like Swartlkk did... he missed the deadline...

Old 01-16-2010, 07:47 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hey Wil...what is that a picture of? I was looking at it trying to figure it out lol.

Here is my submission:

And some others that I debated on entering:

I have TONS more I'd like to share...but I've already taken up enough space lol.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:23 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice shots! Do you have just a point and shoot? Shows how much you can do with know-how.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:15 PM
BF Veteran

Lol.... lots of flower shots... I like the bee... My uncle has a crazy expensive macro lense and was taking picture of random bugs outside his house.... Its crazy... If i find one I might post it in here as another example. Some good shots so far from everyone

Old 01-16-2010, 02:33 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oktain
Nice shots! Do you have just a point and shoot? Shows how much you can do with know-how.
Yup...all I got is a crappy Kodak P&S. I'm somewhat amazed that I was able to produce shots like this with such a crappy camera though.

Originally Posted by wlorton
Lol.... lots of flower shots... I like the bee... My uncle has a crazy expensive macro lense and was taking picture of random bugs outside his house.... Its crazy... If i find one I might post it in here as another example. Some good shots so far from everyone
And yeah, there are lots of flower shots lol. You can make fun of my all you want, but the pics are awesome . I think they're probably one of the best things to do macro shots on.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #5