The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #6

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:17 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

WoW... o.0

Old 02-09-2010, 08:11 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

wow...thats amazing DSMayo.

While I'm here...this is my entry

Last edited by Sisk; 02-09-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

some good pic's people.

not sure which one i wanna use...................

Old 02-10-2010, 09:13 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

First one. IMO. It's a nicer shot.

Nice shot btw Alex.

I'm going to revise my entry, not as "panoramic" as I'd like it to be lol.

This is my new submission unless I find another better one...

Last edited by oktain; 02-10-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
First one. IMO. It's a nicer shot.
was that @ me Pat?

i was thinking of maybe one of these,

i like the colour of the last one (brighter), but the "depth" of the middle pic seems more impressive.

when do we need to have our actual submission up by?

Old 02-10-2010, 10:41 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I think I'm going to have to dig up some photos from when I was in the Appalachians.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:12 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

This bridge, The Roosevelt Dam Bridge, built in the late 80's the longest two-lane, single-span, steel-arch bridge in North America, spanning some 1,080 feet across Roosevelt Lake. I took the photo from the Roosevelt Dam which is the largest masonry dam in the world built from 1905 -1911, meaning it was built from massive blocks instead of poured concrete. I used my old 3mp Kodak digital as I recall.

Here you can see the same bridge in the background...

Old 02-11-2010, 03:58 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
was that @ me Pat?

i was thinking of maybe one of these,

i like the colour of the last one (brighter), but the "depth" of the middle pic seems more impressive.
Yeah that was lol... Hey, Ive seen those pics before...

If you want one of those, Id go with the 2nd one seeing as it falls under the category more... just me though.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:28 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Submissions are closed

Chris you need to pick a pic tonight or else I won't be able to put any of them into the voting thread..

Old 02-11-2010, 04:41 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I guess I'm not digging my old Appalachian photos out then, lol.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #6