The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #6

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Starting Member
klote82 is an unknown quantity at this point

kick *** pictures man!

Old 02-11-2010, 06:03 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

wait they closed!?!?!? DAMN IT! it's thursaday at 2 !!! BOO!

I guess Palmer Glacier will have to wait

Old 02-11-2010, 09:46 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Did you get a valence for Toothy yet Curtis? Since the subs are closed we can move onto other things...

Old 02-11-2010, 11:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

DAMN! forgot it was Thursday, well..now it's Friday.

so i guess i'm not in the voting.

sucks 2 B me.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:57 PM
BF Veteran

valance? for toothy? you mean my face or my truck?
if face then yes my is now

if you mean my truck, then no. and i do not intend to. i like the way the skid plate looks up front and dont want to cover her up

Old 02-12-2010, 12:52 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hey, if submissions had to be in already, why can't i find the voting thread for this one?

Old 02-12-2010, 02:22 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Sorry Matt...they close on Thursday.
And Curtis...I suppose I should specify a time they will close. With the time difference it was the evening out here when I closed it. That`s the normal time I usually close it. In the future just to be safe you might want to submit a day or two early.

And Chris...I`m putting the voting thread up now. I guess you missed me asking for which one was going to be your submission. I needed you to pick a picture and was waiting on that to put the voting thread up. I`ll have to leave you out of the submissions this time just because you didn`t specify which picture you wanted...sorry man.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:56 PM
BF Veteran

guess i should be a bit more...prompt

Old 02-13-2010, 12:19 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Sisk
And Chris...I`m putting the voting thread up now. I guess you missed me asking for which one was going to be your submission. I needed you to pick a picture and was waiting on that to put the voting thread up. I`ll have to leave you out of the submissions this time just because you didn`t specify which picture you wanted...sorry man.
no worries brother, it wasn't your fault.

i had some crazy s**t come up is all.

gonna go look for that thread now. i hope they were good pic's that were submitted.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:35 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Sooo...no category yet? I haven't gotten a PM from either winners yet...
I'm going to post up one tonight if I don't hear from either of the winners.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #6