The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Render time!

Old 06-23-2011, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Render time!

Here I am, ready to start a portfolio of renderings. Here's some quick info about what to expect:

Why do I need a rendering?

Renders are a great way to decide how a mod would look on your vehicle before committing to any changes - whether it be paint, graphics, rims, suspension modifications or unique bodywork.

Why do I want a rendering?

They're gnarly. They give your vehicle the recognition it deserves. They will make your buddies jealous when they come over to work on cars with you.

What do I need to do to get started?

A vision for what you want in a graphic representation of your vehicle and internet access.

Once you determine what you'd like I will present you with a time frame for completion (first come-first served basis) as well as cost and payment information. After your proof is completed it will be e-mailed to you for final approval before being printed and shipped to you. You will also be presented with a digital copy of your rendering.

Are my initial ideas set in stone?

Of course not. That's the beauty of altering your vehicle in the digital world. You're entitled to change your mind! A reasonable amount of changes will be accommodated and updated in your render.

Anything else?

OH YEAH! Nearly forgot. As part of the portfolio, I am offering a free rendering to one interested party to get the ball rolling. Everything is free of charge, all I ask is that I be permitted to use your rendering in my cache of work to be used as an example for future orders.

So...who's first?

Old 06-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Did I win?

How about my K5 with 35x12.5's, 5" suspension lift (on top of the 3" BL), and Catalina blue metallic paint with white side panels & a white top. Also like some sort of offroad front bumper. Something with a safari type center section w/ hidden winch, d-links, & round fog lights recessed into the bumper & 2 or 4 6" K/C driving lights in the center.

Choose an angle from my K5 gallery on Photobucket. Or I can take a new picture tomorrow after work.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:50 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Wow swartlkk, I just read the post and was like let me think about this a second and then bam there you are. You snooze you looze. Also, I like you thoughts on the rendering I think it sound awsome.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

DK, you can take it! LOL. I have an unfair advantage!

Old 06-23-2011, 10:55 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

No,no you give a LOT to this forum, you earned it, you deserve it you take it. End of conversation.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:55 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

This angle (maybe a hair lower) would be most conducive for a great render, twice as true if there were no mud on it.

And Tony, I have this posted on one other forum. Let me see how much interest is there before going further. I may be able to include you as well.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Administrator

I can do that... I think the rain has washed most of the mud off... I might actually have to wash bird crap off of it though... Heck, might as well give it the first wash it has ever had since I have owned it! LMAO!

Originally Posted by DKSDAD View Post
No,no you give a LOT to this forum, you earned it, you deserve it you take it. End of conversation.
Thanks for the kind words, but don't sell yourself short! You do a fantastic job welcoming new members and helping where you can!

Old 06-23-2011, 11:23 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough

Omg i wanna see that k5 rendered cant wait btw you do some nice work i love what you did to that orange pickup

Old 06-24-2011, 01:33 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12 View Post
Omg i wanna see that k5 rendered cant wait btw you do some nice work i love what you did to that orange pickup
Thank you. I'm excited to get started, too! I've had a few friends and family members tell me I should have done this a long time ago. I feel more comfortable with my skill level to dive in now.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:42 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer View Post
Thank you. I'm excited to get started, too! I've had a few friends and family members tell me I should have done this a long time ago. I feel more comfortable with my skill level to dive in now.

I BET people pay good money for this

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Render time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.