The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Render time!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 04:26 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

That looks like the original color my dad's 79 was. I LOVE that color

Old 07-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a quick bumper design I threw together yesterday.

The sketch:

One iteration with the lower views displaying the outline instead of rendered so you get a feel for the angles/etc:

Another iteration with a wider center section:

Old 07-01-2011, 08:58 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Kyle seriously couldn't be a better first client. The man drew his own bumper in a 3d program and sent it over so I could add it to the edit. He even got the look of it down on the first try! LOL

Well I have a fairly decent update to share with the forum. Changed over to the white top as requested. Added the updated mirrors. Added the bumper to customer specifications. Recreated the entire interior (including rubber trim around all windows).

I still have the entire undercarriage/lift/wheels/tires/rear bumper to complete. Also the black bar is there to show the glass and will not be present on the final edit.

Enjoy!

Oh and sliders with a small tube step, can't forget that!

Old 07-01-2011, 12:00 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

That looks awsome! I also like the blue paint.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:30 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Kyle seriously couldn't be a better first client. The man drew his own bumper in a 3d program and sent it over so I could add it to the edit. He even got the look of it down on the first try! LOL

Well I have a fairly decent update to share with the forum. Changed over to the white top as requested. Added the updated mirrors. Added the bumper to customer specifications. Recreated the entire interior (including rubber trim around all windows).

I still have the entire undercarriage/lift/wheels/tires/rear bumper to complete. Also the black bar is there to show the glass and will not be present on the final edit.

Enjoy!

Oh and sliders with a small tube step, can't forget that!

all i can say *DROOOOOLLLZ*

Old 07-01-2011, 10:39 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Wait a minute... those KC lights don't look right. Maybe the positioning isn't right?

Old 07-02-2011, 08:44 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Wait a minute... those KC lights don't look right. Maybe the positioning isn't right?
x2

Passenger side looks like it's in front of that stinger bar but drivers side light is partially hidden behind it

Old 07-02-2011, 08:50 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

they gotta be moved back i guess if im correct

Old 07-03-2011, 12:03 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Looking great man, can't wait to see what it actually looks like when you decide to do all of this.

Great rendering job so far by the way.

Old 07-03-2011, 08:57 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the compliments and the criticism folks. I'm by no means perfect and it's nice to have some feedback. I'll play with the lights to see if I can get them to look 'real'.

Quick Reply: Render time!