Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

if you have a black blazer

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 11:38 PM
Starting Member
Sorell is an unknown quantity at this point

I picked up a porter cable random orbit polisher and use professional foam pad to polish mine once a year and wax it (with a meguairs prewax cleaner then megs wax) every 6 months or so, ever since I started even in our crappy slush roads it looks awesome as soon as the slush/salt fall off a bit. Takes a good 4 hours of so for the full wax but you get 10 times the shine of hand waxing and kills your arm far less. I'd highly recommend it for anyone that take the time to hand wax to try a power polish or wax, little pricey to buy eveything to start but well worth it.

Attached Thumbnails if you have a black blazer-dsc01217.jpg  
Old 01-24-2011, 09:38 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I picked up some stuff by Turtle that's supossed to remove surface scratches and paint imperfections for $2. This spring I'm gonna see if it actually works.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:21 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'll have to give this a try. The 'hoe is in rough shape (plenty of scratches). The previous owner used it a lot to do fishing, so it's going to need a good buff job in the spring as soon as it gets warm enough. Can't wait to set aside an entire sunday and get that done. Probably 8+ hours of work to be done on it.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Beginning Member
KustomZ03 is on a distinguished road

Speed Bead by Stoner is a great spray wax to use in bw big wax jobs or details. It works amazing and doesn't take too long to apply. I use it im bw detailing for quick touch ups. I like it so much I ordered an entire case off their website since our local auto supply places don't seem to stock it.