Engine & Transmission Post your Engine and Transmission related problems here.

My 95 Blazer 2WD need help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Steve Mitchell is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Ok hey all let me say this is my first chevy ive ever owend im a jeep guy and thought i give the blazer a chance sence my wife likes them

I have a 1995 Chevy blazer
v6
Auto transmission
2wd

SO i got this car on a trade and its a real POS... I was so tired from being up for 2 days straight from being sick i wasnt really paying attiotion when i looked at this car its got a bad Transsmission the previous owner ****ed with the ABS so it no comes on when u hit 20mph i really need help getting a used transmission for cheap and i do mean cheap i lost my job and am currenty self employed as a jeep mechanic (Mobile Mechanic) and have been loosing business up the u no what cuz im unable to get to my custemers because of the trany problem
Im located in anaheim , ca , 92801 if anyone has a transmission that runs good and shifts good plz hit me up and is local i really need help and what to give the chevy a chance to impress me all i do no is that the tranny needs to be 94-95 blazer only and so on but no other year will work properly and also i have a GT steering wheel my wife does not like on it and neither do i so if anyone has a stock one there willing to trade for mine its on my car now that would be great hope to get some replys on this if u have a tranny u can reach me on my email at jeeploverxj89@yahoo.com hope to hear from you all soon have a great day

Please bump when u read this or leave some thoughts on what i should do thanks was thinking of converting it next year to 4x4

here is what im doing in the next year with it if i can get the tranny prob fixed

Adding my Dana 44s to it so im doing a full conversion to fit my dana44s with arb air lockers to it that i pulled of my old jeep
doing custum work to fit my 4 hand half inch lift on it thats a rubicon lift kit
Plus a 2inch body lift
Slip yokes
34inch supper swampers
ARb air lockers front and rear running the dana's
Custum work to fit a solid front end instead of the independent suspension it has now

like i said im a jeep guy and if u dont understand it well its a jeep thing

Attached Thumbnails My 95 Blazer 2WD need help!!!-008.jpg   My 95 Blazer 2WD need help!!!-007.jpg   My 95 Blazer 2WD need help!!!-006.jpg