General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

4400lbs

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 04:43 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: 4400lbs

Stock wheels, lol.

And no, that's MY diff! No touch!

Okay, you can touch, but only to stick magnets on it!

The only weight that I didn't put up on the first page was the hitch... But it's less than 1/2 my brush guard, so it's not that big of a factor

I'm gonna hit the scales tonight and see what she weighs in at.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:34 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster

Nope just 4 sheets of 3/4 inch WDF wood and the sub that wieghts over 100 pounds :P
Brett, what is this "WDF" you keep referring to? I'm pretty sure its Medium Density Fiberboard... aka MDF

Old 03-28-2008, 04:33 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Wham Density Fibre board...

I'ts made for teh big sheet.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Scooterewski is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Yeah! My bad...... didn't even cross my mind....She's still fat though...need a lil slimmin' down

Old 04-05-2008, 04:50 PM
BF Veteran

So the new engine doesn't weigh any more, or any less then the new one...

Even with the plastic looking valve covers

Actually, it weighed in 2KG heavier... But that's probably 'cuz I just left the gas station.