General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Airbag lights on

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 09:14 AM
Starting Member
Johnny Colon Sr is on a distinguished road
Default Airbag lights on

well frost I was looking for the mudule for the air bag but where should I start the scanner only day infallible restraint mudule no po number check under the seat for yellow plug didn’t see any check center console near the back didn’t see any unless it’s under the rug no opening to access it the only think I didn’t wrong is. When I was changing the pitman arm I think the steering wheel spin around not sure any help I appreciate it thank

Old 03-14-2018, 02:24 PM
BF Veteran
christine_208 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Johnny Colon Sr
well frost I was looking for the mudule for the air bag but where should I start the scanner only day infallible restraint mudule no po number check under the seat for yellow plug didn’t see any check center console near the back didn’t see any unless it’s under the rug no opening to access it the only think I didn’t wrong is. When I was changing the pitman arm I think the steering wheel spin around not sure any help I appreciate it thank
The front modules are mounted on a cross member behind the bumper. They are box-shaped, about 3" across.

The one between the front seats is under the carpet. You have to cut the carpet with a utility knife to get at it.

It is worth unplugging the connectors and reconnecting them for each of the modules.

1999 SIR component locations.

Attached Files