General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Anyone else as picky as I am?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 06:46 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 97cherryblazer
This right here is exactly why i dont like people driving my truck.. specially the hissy fit par lol. Like when the transmission goes into safe mode (like it just did again after 6 months of not) i dont want my mom or dad mashing the gas to get it to go somewhere cuz they dont know whats happening with it. or anyone for that matter..

The only exception is if im riding shotgun while someone drives my truck cuz if it pitches one of its fits im there, and sometimes i like letting one of my friends drive so i can just sit and relax. Still a little nervous to let the gf drive tho.

Blazers definitely have attitudes tho... there is no doubt about that
word. like yesterday,i did some work with my stepdad. He rode with me and he has to drive since he gets car sick if he doesnt. well,my blazer has a ton of throttle response,and i drive her hard all the time....He loves to do it too since its mine and not his lol. it made me nervous everytime he did it,eventhough i do it myself everyday. Plus,everytime someone drives it something breaks. like for instance,my brother drove it and the light relay for my foglights i had on it broke. My dad drove it last time and my wipers randomly started coming on when he'd use the turn signal.

bs.