General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Anyone swap bumpers?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 09:06 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Damn you and your sexy road armour bumper George lol.

Old 12-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

Beats that plastic junk, I friggin ruined that thing so many times.

Old 12-09-2009, 09:26 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Damn right it does. I just wish they still made them. And they made so little, so even used ones are impossible to find.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

^ I want your bumper, but the 98+ on the 95-97 looks good too!

Old 12-09-2009, 03:48 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

yeah I'm def doing that in the future, along with some mild fender flares

Old 12-09-2009, 04:24 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

that is an awesome looking chop and swap! that bumper set up really draws attention to that blazer!

granted i'm with Sisk on looks, but not as dramatic
that is a very nice show rig.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
i saw this style of upper bumper on nogi's Blazer the other week, and was actually thinking of swapping mine out for his style. but wished i could find one in chrome.............thanks for showing me what it would look like. not really sure if i wanna change it now.

which looks better, this one above,or my stocker?

'cause this is my only other choice;

Originally Posted by GeorgesBlazah

George, i want that bumper! actually, i want the whole bottom of your truck!! actually, it'd probably be easier to just paint your's dk green!!!

forget about Alex's request for it, he wouldn't enjoy it any where near as much as i will. besides, it's black, and all he'd have to do is bolt it up.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:27 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Your bumper is the same as that one, but that one is a 96 you got a newer one. Oh yeah the other one has no trim on the top hafl

Old 12-11-2009, 07:30 AM
BF Veteran

I've said it many times before...and I'll say it again . The road armour bumper is THE best bumper ever produced for the S-series trucks IMO. With that said, they are VERY rare (only ~200 made I believe?) and very expensive.
Chris, I like the idea of swapping out your bumper. I'm not a fan of our style front bumpers. PLEASE don't do chrome though. Get a body color matched one.

Last edited by Sisk; 12-11-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:38 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

i agree, im not to into the whole idea of chrome on an offroad truck it just looks....silly..get a nice chrome bumper..just to get it muddy..body color matched looks so much better..IMO makes the truck look complete in stead of a puzzle...a new part here...an old one there..this mismatches that..and that looks bad...thus so. i'll probabaly end up painting my bumper my body color just cause the whole black and green...i'd prefer green all around...

in short stick with some thing that doesn't look out of place...or stick with the body color!!