General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazer Forum Calender!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 04:46 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

You can use my pics if you want. I don't have a problem with it.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:29 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

It just becomes a bit of a legal issue Kiwi, I think that getting the pictures FROM Blazer Forum galleries, then putting them into a calendar to sell is sort of against the rules lol...
It's because Craig would be making a profit off of stuff that "is copyright of Blazer Forum" or something like that.

That's why we'd be okay if we supplied him with pictures (ie. by email or photobucket links, etc...) we'd be okay... the only thing he'd be using Blazer Forum for would be to get people to send him pictures and to sell in the classified section. If there's no mention of, or any material from Blazer Forum in the calendar, his/our ***** are covered.

I find it sort of bogus that our pictures we post in the galleries are property of BF though, mind you rules are rules and by joining we agreed to them.

Last edited by oktain; 08-13-2009 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:45 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

True. I didn't think of that when I posted.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:58 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

None of us did lol, good thing rriddle did, or we'd be up **** creek in a chicken wire canoe.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:14 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

To be a Site Moderator, you first have to pass the 'fly in the buttermilk' test.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:19 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

True, So just toss a few subtle hints around & your e-mail inbox will start filling up. LOL

Old 08-13-2009, 01:29 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Would the whole "we can't control what happens via PM's" unspoken forum rule apply here? lol.
Also, if this did happen..most of the pics I would want in there are posted here on BF, but technically they are still my property if they were taken by me and on my harddrive. You just couldnt save right off BF.com.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:32 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Sisk
Would the whole "we can't control what happens via PM's" unspoken forum rule apply here? lol. ...
... You just couldnt save right off BF.com.
I wouldn't even risk the PM stuff, it's still on BF.

Not taking the pictures FROM here, but getting those same pictures e-mailed directly is what I was getting at... may have been burried in all the other BS I was slinging lol.

It'll be the sort of thing like the BLAZERforum.com decals unlimitedsp is making right now... you just can't take the pictures from the server since they're "PROPERTY OF BLAZERFORUM"... OOOOOHHHH AAAHHHHH lmao.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

If you email the photos they should be received in the dpi they were saved at, whereas if you save them from the web they will be 72 dpi. Emailing copies of the original files will give you a higher quality photo and will look better printed and a 72 dpi photo would possibly become pixelated.

Old 08-14-2009, 06:19 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Yes, 300dpi is needed for print. Forgot about that! Good catch =D

Quick Reply: Blazer Forum Calender!