General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

blazer specification help

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 12:43 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: blazer specification help

ORIGINAL: deadbuzzard

On Vehicle Information:
1. Year: ___________________________ (Many people make a mistake about the year of their car. Do not look on the driver’s door for this. The best place to find this is on the under-hood emissions label).
Did you look at the emissions label in the engine bay?

24. Does this vehicle use a coolant recovery tank? ??????
if so, where is it located? ??????
I take it you havnt opened the hood Yes it has a recovery tank. Its the big white plastic tank on the passengers side of the engine bay, behind the battery.

The only other thing is that you might want to update your fluids to the current specs. Tranny would be Dextron VI, brake fluid would be DOT-4 spec, etc.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: WolfPack

ORIGINAL: deadbuzzard

On Vehicle Information:
1. Year: ___________________________ (Many people make a mistake about the year of their car. Do not look on the driver’s door for this. The best place to find this is on the under-hood emissions label).
Did you look at the emissions label in the engine bay?
Or look on your registration... VIN... Title...

Old 01-23-2009, 03:22 PM
deadbuzzard is an unknown quantity at this point

oops sorry. Havent been able to update it.. plus i deleted the wrong one. Found the coolant tank yesterday and i already had the year of the car... its the vehicle build date............ thanks for the fluid updates. in my class im looking to do a transmission flush after installing the transmission cooler... are there any benifits to running the lucas semi synthetic fluids?