General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A Canadian built Blazer?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 11:34 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

he has access via his roomate

and metric = all of us. i too am mostly metric, i too was built in Moraine, Oh

Old 02-25-2010, 07:34 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

My roommate is a GM Mechanic, so I have access to GMVIS and The GM system they use. It's pretty neat. It gives a crazy amount of info about the vehicle. You can PM me your VIN if you wish. I don't mind looking up everyones.
And Brad, (haha I got it right this time! lol) to the best of my knowledge it doesn't tell me how many were made of each model. It may show me what number it was off the line though? I'm not sure...I'd have to have a look at it.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:00 AM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Sisk....I sent you the VIN #. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited by TomSawyer; 02-25-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I could be full of it, or day dreaming but I thought I saw "Oshawa" on my door... I'll have to check and let you know lol.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

I like this idea. Might just have to send ya my VIN too. Gives you all the info on your vehicle?? Would luv to know everything about mine.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:49 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
My roommate is a GM Mechanic, so I have access to GMVIS and The GM system they use. It's pretty neat. It gives a crazy amount of info about the vehicle. You can PM me your VIN if you wish. I don't mind looking up everyones.
And Brad, (haha I got it right this time! lol) to the best of my knowledge it doesn't tell me how many were made of each model. It may show me what number it was off the line though? I'm not sure...I'd have to have a look at it.
Do you have access to it at your house? That would be cool. I have it at work but not at home.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yup..thats where I've been checking all your VINs lol. So far everyone has been built in Morraine...

Old 02-25-2010, 09:52 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I will drop my vin soon!

Old 02-26-2010, 12:33 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Yup..thats where I've been checking all your VINs lol. So far everyone has been built in Morraine...
Except mine. I doubt you need my VIN Sisk. Door sticker says "Linden, New Jersey". No secret code. LOL

Old 02-26-2010, 08:25 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I'll probably send you my VIN later today. But I already know my truck is from Linden, New Jersey.

Quick Reply: A Canadian built Blazer?