General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Carfax? Anyone have it?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 11:54 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

They have it listed on ebay now... idk why, but I am still checking it out tomorrow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...t_20832wt_1167

The first question I will ask is... Where are the fog lights? (description or vehicle check says it has fog lights)

Old 11-03-2009, 11:59 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
They have it listed on ebay now... idk why, but I am still checking it out tomorrow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...t_20832wt_1167

The first question I will ask is... Where are the fog lights? (description or vehicle check says it has fog lights)
Now I can win my second blazer off ebay from Illinois this year I KID, I KID. I'd go there and check it out/get it before the bids get to high. I would imagine it'll easily hit the asking price, just from what I saw when looking for mine in this area.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:15 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by sporty_drew
Now I can win my second blazer off ebay from Illinois this year I KID, I KID. I'd go there and check it out/get it before the bids get to high. I would imagine it'll easily hit the asking price, just from what I saw when looking for mine in this area.
Asking price is 3339, which is very very good, and I cleared it with the bank, I have great credit for a 21 yr old college student, paid off a 4k loan (previous blazer and never missed a payment) and am making payments on the fiancee's ring...

I just want to test drive it and do the walkaround and check out the final price after all the bs taxes, titles, and fees....

Old 11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
BF Veteran

F*ck finishlineford. I get an email about it saying it sold because I asked the seller a question on Ebay. Now, I get no call back about not going to the test drive. I call at 1pm... I get transferred to an answering machine. I call at 2pm.. I get tranferred again and then someone takes my number and tells them they will call me back shortly. My roommate (who was my ride to the test drive) asks me if he still has to take me so I call back... after being transferred to 3 people, finally someone asks me the stock number and tells me its sold. I just love that ****, why schedule a test drive if you are going to f*cking sell it before that? No sense....

What makes me the angriest is that I never got a phone call telling me not to come in to test drive it... So if I would have not asked the question and came in, I would have been SOL, and wasted my roommates time.... so off to find another blazer...

Sh*t works out great... had the loan and insurance already set up, just needed to test drive the vehicle.... fml

Old 11-05-2009, 08:44 PM
BF Veteran

Do you still have the unlimited car fax?? I found one in New Jersey that looks clean

VIN
1GNDT13W612170679

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182