General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A couple of shots...

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 06:47 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road
Unhappy A couple of shots...

...of what I have been up to durring my absence.

My spring has been all about work, but my Blazer has been there with me the whole time.
I have been working on the house a lot, chnged the 3rd bedroom into a home office, done some serious yard work, even built a one-of-a-kind containment unit for my "special needs" daughter. (Pics 1, 3 and 4)

I have been fishing like it's my job. I have been working the lower Clakamas River, Lower and Upper Sandy River, and a couple near by lakes. In between, I have been hiking and camping and just enjoying what Oregon has to offer. (See the really bad shot of the canoe hauler, pic 5)

I got hit in the parking lot of Home Depot, and the offender was kind enough to drive off, but not before cracking my impact strip, breaking my grille, and knocking my bumper out of whack. That being said, she still looks nicer than the new H1 i have been puting together...
(pic 0)

Enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails A couple of shots...-1.jpg   A couple of shots...-3.jpg   A couple of shots...-4.jpg   A couple of shots...-5.jpg   A couple of shots...-0.jpg  

Old 06-20-2010, 06:54 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Good to see you are still around and doing well.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:18 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Man, At least you are still doing pretty well. We were wondering if you fell off the edge of earth or something...

Old 06-20-2010, 08:50 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Yea I was wondering where your comments were lol

Urban wheeling basically fell off the earth lol

Old 06-20-2010, 09:46 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

have to agree, was starting to wonder.
good to see your back.
oh, in case you were still wondering what "rally stripes" look like on a blue blazer check em out.

too bad about the hit and run....always has to be a jerk in the parking lot somewhere.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:47 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Yea I was wondering where your comments were lol

Urban wheeling basically fell off the earth lol

like hell it did!

that thread may have slowed down a bit (to many damn cops are on to me.............) but it's still rollin'.

and that H1 looked pretty sweet Curtis, but why the bling on a field unit?