General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Damn A***h***!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 09:03 AM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

That really sucks man, sorry to hear about that.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:29 AM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

That's no good, can't be doing that. Questions though, if he was the only car behind you why didn't you back up and then follow him?

Old 01-22-2010, 12:06 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Phil
kicked in the nards by a kangaroo!
best. karma. EVER....

Ken: If it wasn't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all lately...
Sucks man, but at least you made it out with all your parts (no replacements needed I mean.) Hope you can buff out the flare (or send em to me and i'll give it a go ) and that end cap you should be able to pop off and refinish. not TOO bad of a project, just not one you wanted to be doing I'm sure.

Can't you guys just get a bunch orcs or some crap like that to pump his ride full of arrows? they are all out of work lately and should be ready to merc out on the cheap

Old 01-22-2010, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I did start to chase, but when I got to the lights they changed & traffic was moving again. No chance of passing anyone on that road! As usually happens, when you want to rush - everyone is slow! LOL

Oh well, as you say - not what I want to do right now so I'll buff out what I can & see what I can do to patch & paint the rest later.

And Bad Attitude -My son-in-laws got an arsenal in safe. Kinda "pick your weapon" so it's kinda tempting. pity I couldn't have gotten his number!

Old 01-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Starting Member
DSMayo is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear your story, you should be on the lookout for that car.. But at least your bumper wasn't dented!

I agree that people seem to not care anymore. Just yesterday from my desk at work I watched a lady back into my car. I ran out there to stop her, which she did surprisingly. She hit my brush guard and did no damage to my car but put a good baseball sized dent in her van.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:45 AM
BF Veteran

Today I managed to polish out most of the scratches & it looks ok now except for the top edge of ther bumper end cap thing. That's scraped right through to the white plastic. I'll need to sand it smooth & then prime & paint it. I went to buy a can of the spray paint this morning but they were out of stock of Midnight Black which is almost a perfect match for my truck. Then I need to spray over that with some clear coat which I've got left over from my grille mod.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:00 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think hit and run drivers have thier own level of henious torture in Hell. Something like being blind and getting mauled by Mike Tyson and Quinten Jackson and never knowing when or how long or anything. At least it was the bumper and fender flare and no sheet metal damge or glass or anything. Keep your head up and come back better than ever! *insert "Eye of the Tiger" song and a montage here*

Old 01-24-2010, 02:55 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bad Attitude
Hey Ken light change or not I would have followed the a--h--- should I bring the shotgun to aucks an we go nissan hunting shotty only holds 8 in the tube but I have a few boxes in the safe...............nothing like a bit of 00 buckshot to ruin someones day LOL
that, or do i need to send you my "Winter Import Bumper" for awhile?

yeah, i think i need to send it over to you, for the hunt for this ***-hat.

you'd be surprised @ how easily it can change some peoples opinion.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
BF Veteran

In between showers today, I sanded down the damaged area, primed it & gave it a coat of paint AND THEN the rain came down. So now I need to give it a light sanding tomorrow, weather permitting, do the clear coat & all's good.

Cost = small can of primer (I needed this anyway for a future project) & small can of clear coat. (25 bucks)

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

glad to see her getting back on her feet

Quick Reply: Damn A***h***!