General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A day in the life of a bushguard (video)

Old 07-26-2011, 02:01 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough
Default A day in the life of a bushguard (video)

Just thought I'd toss up this video on here. I was just testing the camera and how it looked when I'm driving around, more of a test run. I'm going to go drive some trails later with the camera on the bushguard like this.

Kind of a different perspective on life! Lemme know what ya think!

‪Blazer Cam‬‏ - YouTube

Very boring video, I know. Trail cam will be more fun!

Last edited by RangerG; 07-26-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:05 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm diggin' it! Specs on setup? What did you do with/to the mic so the wind noise wasn't unbearable?

Old 07-26-2011, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
I'm diggin' it! Specs on setup? What did you do with/to the mic so the wind noise wasn't unbearable?
Well I actually borrowed it from my old man. He made the setup for filming while he rides his motorbike.

Believe it or not, it's this camera:

It is a little keychain camera he got off eBay from Japan for like $10 or less. It has a super powerful earth magnet JB Welded to the bottom of it. I simply just stuck it on the flat part of my bushguard. There are volume buttons on it, and I imagine it is set pretty low! Neat little camera, seems like it is trying to block out some of the wind noise too.

Old 07-26-2011, 11:01 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nice set up looks good also cant wait to see some off road footage =P

Old 07-26-2011, 01:39 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by RangerG
Well I actually borrowed it from my old man. He made the setup for filming while he rides his motorbike.

Believe it or not, it's this camera:

It is a little keychain camera he got off eBay from Japan for like $10 or less. It has a super powerful earth magnet JB Welded to the bottom of it. I simply just stuck it on the flat part of my bushguard. There are volume buttons on it, and I imagine it is set pretty low! Neat little camera, seems like it is trying to block out some of the wind noise too.
That little thing took that video? Wow lol.

And I couldn't tell during your video whether your blaze was a 5-speed or a dogamatic?

Old 07-26-2011, 08:22 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

cool. its like a homemade dash cam set up. i got one rolling in my truck everytime im driving it. last time offroading i put it in a friends truck due to mine not having a windshield and it is very cool to watch it

Old 07-26-2011, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by tibby
That little thing took that video? Wow lol.

And I couldn't tell during your video whether your blaze was a 5-speed or a dogamatic?
It's an auto. For me the video is weird because it's all engine noise and no exhaust noise.