General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ECM-IGN Fuse

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2023, 05:11 AM
Charlie_Sketch is on a distinguished road
Default ECM-IGN Fuse

I’m hoping that there is someone or someone’s that can give me some information and pointers.

I have a 1994 Blazer 4x4, one day a couple months ago out of nowhere the ECM ignition fuse just started blowing so I kept changing it out with a new one the fuse I’m speaking on and it kept doing it so I started going through things under the hood and noticed that there was somewhere in tow where why is where actually showing on the ignition connectors so I replace those. It was good for about a week maybe a week and a half and then it started blowing again luckily, I was not far from a relatives house so I got it now, and I’ve been working on it cents. And to make it worse now it has a no crank, no start. So from now on a stone, checking other wires checked the ignition distributor and then went under the driver side dash and the wires were a gaggle. **** I’m in the process of fixing that mess and now I feel all that the key is stuck in the ignition, and it won’t go back to off! If there’s anyone that can give me some pointers one thing I didn’t check was the ignition control module. I still have to do some research on where it exactly is on this truck. As for the pictures that I’m going to attach to this, this is what I mean by gaggle **** people just wing it the hell up then what they had to and left it so now after I’ve bought the thing 2 1/half three years ago it’s starting to have issues, and some of this is the reason why and it’s like really Simons pretty easy, I mean shoot if you don’t know how to do it, YouTube it.

Oh, and I also changed out multiple sensors, the idle air control valve and several other use because a buddy had a obd1 scanner!

This is yesterday trying to fix some of it.

Fixed now even though this is just to the light under the dash it’s like really people!

As I’m uncovering old worn out tape and at this point I’m thinking that I should have just forked over the money to buy all new wiring harnesses and just rip out all the old!

As I’m uncovering old worn out tape and at this point I’m thinking that I should have just forked over the money to buy all new wiring harnesses and just rip out all the old!

Fuel injection connectors

This is the most recent while running! I love it just not the last couple of months

Last edited by Charlie_Sketch; 04-01-2023 at 05:17 AM.