General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

flywheel flex plate problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Beginning Member
dillon is on a distinguished road
Default flywheel flex plate problems

Hey i have a problem, my flywheel has cracked so i am replacing it and i am pretty sure that there is a flywheel SHIM or SPACER that goes on the front of the fly wheel to the torque converter but the only problem is that there are to different thicknesses that i can buy there is a .025 thickness and there is a .050 thickness i really need to know witch one it is if anyone knows. The purpose of the shim a.k.a. spacer is to keep the flywheel from bending ever so slightly and to prevent the flywheel from cracking but i do not know witch thickness to get. can yall guys help me out.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Thread Closed* - Please DO NOT double post. Also, read the descriptions of the forum sections. Technical questions are inappropriate in the General Chat section.