General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

GEEEZ

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 03:42 PM
thisjrocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: GEEEZ

yeah I was going to make it a good dependable DD for me but since i can't i am going to slap a cheap motor in it and try to dump it... already ahve a lead on a 99 blazer with all the maintenance records

Old 10-10-2007, 04:11 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: GEEEZ

Wow many that sucks, i had a similiar problem with mine just leaking oil from the oil pan so i just went ahead and rebuilt the engine and tranny. The bill was 3700 bones but my blazer runs better than ever right now.