General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

He's open to trades!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 08:43 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Kyle, it's a 98 S series blazer... no pop top

people are forced to surrender there plates for a number of reason. not one of which is car theft Personally that was one of the few things i enjoyed while enforcing law. leaving you with a "sorry for the suck" coupon and walking off with you plate folded in half always made my day.

Like chris said, if the car was stolen any cop not from a teen comedy, would have done more than take the plate people....

car being primed except for the roof probably means he's a lazy ***. I would sell my car minus stereo too, so no radio is not that suspicious (though i would probably get a salvage deck to stuff back in there). That is only $500 less than i paid for my '00. It's a good price if it runs. Milage is good. As a small project truck it's well worth it IMO.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:03 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
thanks Curtis, ya beat me to it.

and i know about the roofs on the K5's Kyle, had one for a short while-a long time ago (and was stupid, i let it go).

really like to '73 to '75 K5's, must be a totally different experience riding in one of those with the roof off................must feel like a true convertable.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:23 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Ha! That's what I get for not reading the link. I saw the craigslist link and just thought this was the thread about the K5 with 44's on 1/2 ton running gear. Hit the "view first unread post" link and posted.

LMAO!

Maybe the description of the threads should carry some kind of description of the link...
Originally Posted by old skool luvr
and i know about the roofs on the K5's
I thought you should... LOL

Old 12-16-2009, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RangerG
Upside down Blazers sell for more?
LOL . Very funny