General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

JY run with delivery to GTA tuesday jan 11 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 11:48 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road
Default JY run with delivery to GTA tuesday jan 11 2011

as the title says, I'm going to the local wreckers mon/tues and intend to deliver everything i can get to the GTA (crossing to mississauga by the end of it) and can deliver pretty much whatever it is you desire @ a decent price from the yard.

I also realize this sort of violates the classifieds rules because i have no pic of what's for sale - mainly cuz its a you tell me what u want and i get u a price monday for it deal. IF this is in the wrong section can someone please move it to the appropriate one? PM/Cell 613-449-5708 with your requests if u have any - BIG items that might take up more room may have to wait for the next tues possibly.

Old 01-09-2011, 10:19 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hey Chris, did you figure out that 4WD issue with your truck yet?

Old 01-09-2011, 01:41 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

*Moved to 'General Chat'*

Old 01-09-2011, 05:18 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

not exactly figured, but ruled out the switch, the actuator, and vac to the actuator... did the TCCM diag process and it doesn't flash at all.

gotta fix the vac T connector - broke it by accident so now i have no hvac controls lol