Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Tuesday Night Harbour Drive

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 06:49 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Cool Tuesday Night Harbour Drive

So I was bored when I got home tonight and it was sunny out, so I figured hey..what a perfect opportunity to head out for my first photo shoot (out of my driveway) of my new truck lol.
I took a cruise down to the Harbour (to the NSCC campus actually, carterx will appreciate some of these pics) then on my way back stumbled upon a CAT excavator, took some shots with it, then moved on to finish at a new house construction site.
I won't post all of the pics here, since there are over 80 of them lol. I'll post my favorites and you can see the rest of them in the photobucket album

And BTW - I know my front tires are worn to crap...I'm in need of new ones, and an alignment...badly lol.

I hope to get to the beaches around here soon and take her out on the sand for more pics...look for a bunch more over the summer!!

Last edited by Sisk; 05-26-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:05 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

WOW- been hittin them jumps? haha! You should get a CAT key-then you could really get creative!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mech cb
WOW- been hittin them jumps? haha! You should get a CAT key-then you could really get creative!

hmmm...I like that idea . I'll have to find someone in the construction business...

Old 05-26-2009, 07:19 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

Too bad you're not closer to GA. I MAY have one. hehehe

Old 05-27-2009, 06:00 AM
BF Veteran

Too bad you're not closer to GA. I MAY have one. hehehe
hmm...road trip? hahaha. I wonder if those are all universal keys..

Old 05-27-2009, 07:09 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

HA. Was thinking the same thing! Too bad it wasn't a CAT 385 with the 11 yard bucket.