General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A little update on Sisk (Alex)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:35 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

That totally sucks.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:07 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

man, that's just a kick in the nuts seeing this thread Pat!

Originally Posted by ABN31B
just wrap a Tercel around the D side and call it a 'custom hour-glass shape' RPO code: HG3

Glad to hear Alex is fine. Looks like the hit was centered square on the frame... hope it didn't buckle any

hope the other driver is recovering.

On a more positive note, now he has a reason to come back to the forum (mods mods mods) AND he managed to get in a little Urban Wheeling post-hit!

or @ least return some emails that were sent to him.

good thing it happened on the side that had the rotten dog leg.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:12 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Man that sucks. Glad he is ok and I hope it all works out.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:33 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thanks all for the well wishes. I've started a thread with more pics and info on the accident. I'll try and get back on more, and Chris...I replied to your email this morning lol. Sorry I didn't reply to the previous one. I get all my emails on my blackberry and read them, but sometimes I don't reply to them right away and then forget about them lol.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:47 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Wow, that stinks. Glad your OK and I hope the other driver turns out OK to

Old 01-12-2011, 11:55 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

RIP?
Nooooo!!!!!

Last edited by cbr995; 01-12-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

no RIP!

Old 01-13-2011, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

yes RIP...for me atleast. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell, part out, or scrap.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:40 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Why not fix it? j/w it's a great truck

Old 01-13-2011, 05:40 PM
BF Veteran

Not worth the $$ for me. It will probably take 2-3k to fix it (ball park estimate....probably low). Theres a huge amount of damage and I'm just not interested. I was wanting to get rid of the truck this year anyway, so I don't want to fix something I don't want. Time to move on and get a full size. I'm done with Blazers and will probably never own one again (unless it's for a woods truck).

I decided I'm going to strip it for what I can. I have a few buddies asking for a few things off the truck already (front bumper, lights etc.) so I'll part what I can and then scrap the rest. May try and sell whats left as a whole.

Quick Reply: A little update on Sisk (Alex)