General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Looking for front cover lights on 95 model

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 09:15 AM
mdemers2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for front cover lights on 95 model

The subject says it all

I cannot find any front cover light for my model.95 lt 4dr.I needed to return 2 times the ones I received from my local storeMy lights are a couple of inches deep in the grill.

Mart

Old 07-27-2007, 01:37 PM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Looking for front cover lights on 95 model

Have you looked on Ebay? or JC Whitney? Or try LMC Truck? try them see what you can find

Old 07-28-2007, 07:59 AM

The reason I am asking is because they all say 95 compatible but when I order them,they never fit and I need to return them all the time..its a pain ! Thats why I was asking if someone has a 95 like mine with those cover lights

Thanks for the reply tough!

Mart

Old 07-28-2007, 10:21 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the old composite VS sealed beams dilemma...

Try these, they're a little expensive but they specifically list them fitting the 'recessed headlights' (sealed beams) that you have. They have another listing for the 'flush headlights' (composite) so I think they know the difference.

Also, I know it's not Lund's actual site, but when I go to find a dealer, they list my local parts store as a place where I can buy these. Maybe try that? Do you have a local Autozone, Advance Auto, Pep Boys, etc.?

Good luck!

Old 07-29-2007, 12:13 PM

Alright,I'll take your word! Thx dude!I'll ry them

BTW, expensive you say,tss..thats nothing! I am used to pay 80CDN for those covers that never fited