General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Need help

Old 03-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Starting Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Darknight51012 is on a distinguished road
Default Need help

I have a 2000 Blazer LS I bought for my 16yr old son. He got hit in the front end and need to replace some parts. We wanted to go with a all black grille. Found the grille but having a hard time finding a center trim molding that it black. The chrome part number is 12470331. Does anyone know where I can find a black one instead of chrome. Here is a picture of the Blazer before the wreck. Will post one after we get it all back together.

Old 03-08-2019, 07:38 AM
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 69
ohyeahjay is an unknown quantity at this point

check out LMC or just scuff one up and paint it maybe?
Old 03-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Beginning Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 41
Madson26 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ohyeahjay View Post
check out LMC or just scuff one up and paint it maybe?
Yep... That's where you need to go, or paint the chrome strip
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
2nd Gen S-series (1995-2005) Tech
05-28-2017 10:05 AM
General Chat
02-21-2011 06:05 PM
2nd Gen S-series (1995-2005) Tech
11-17-2009 09:36 AM
Engine & Transmission
11-17-2009 09:33 AM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.