General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

new antennea installed update with pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 08:34 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: new antennea installed!

hey how bout sum painted taillights on the puppy there?????

Old 03-21-2008, 08:41 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Although it would look nice, I have euro tails. But thanks for the offer. I might do the 3rd brake light though. My sticker faded and peeled off.

Old 03-21-2008, 10:54 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm not feeling it, just not my taste. glad you like it though.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:17 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Does the antenna stand out more now? When clicking through other pics, I never really notice the antenna on a blazer...but with that low-profile one, it kinda yells at me..

Do you have a pic back a little so we have more of the blazer? I still can't decide how I feel about it

Old 03-22-2008, 12:20 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

No problem, I'll snap one when I get out of work and post it up when I get home.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Scooterewski is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the antenna....I was wondering about the halo's you got, any info on them...price range? I'm gonna try and find some on ebay, just not too sure on the quality..Nice ride by the way. What kind of wax do you use????lol! water's all beaded up!

Old 03-22-2008, 10:16 PM

The halos I got were off fo ebay from seller proexhaust. They cost 150-160 shipped. If you like the look of the halos at night like mine, get the ones with the halos around the high beams. These headlights use both 9005 bulbs in both sockets.

The funny thing is that I used Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Clay Bar and Turtle Wax Ice last summer and the water still beads up to this day with a lttle car wash every few weeks or so whenever we get a day above 35 degrees.