General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

No longer have the beast.

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 12:14 AM
Beginning Member
Litehwk356 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bigkhans
Not a big fan of the aztek, but at least the price was right. Either way its better than being without a vehicle.
Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the looks of the Aztec but whatever gets you around I guess.
yeah, its definately not gonna win any awards for its looks, but it has a nice comfortable ride to it, and for a car that blue books at 4.5k, that i got for $250, im not gonna complain lol.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
if they truely luv'd you, then they wouln't have asked you to pay them for that thing!

just joking brother. sucks big time about retiring your truck that way. even though i think those Aztek's are the ugliest thing ever made by ma Motors, i guess it's better than walking.

(so sad to see a 1st gen off the road)
well, they help me out alot, being unemployed and all right now, and they knew that i was gonna be able to at least get a few hundred for scrapping the blazer, so i figured the least i could do was pay them something, so we settled on 250. And yes, the azteks are hideous, but they are actually pretty nice, this ones fully loaded, everything but the AWD, which i really wish it had, front wheel drive suv's are retarded imo. im hoping to keep it for a while, but im already starting to got bored of it, so we will see. maybe try to find a nice lifted blazer for the money i could get from selling this :P

Old 12-25-2010, 05:22 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I'm not going to lie if I got a car that new for $250 I would drive it till the thing completely died Wouldn't matter how cool it looks.

Old 12-25-2010, 08:14 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Litehwk356
well, they help me out alot, being unemployed and all right now, and they knew that i was gonna be able to at least get a few hundred for scrapping the blazer, so i figured the least i could do was pay them something, so we settled on 250. And yes, the azteks are hideous, but they are actually pretty nice, this ones fully loaded, everything but the AWD, which i really wish it had, front wheel drive suv's are retarded imo. im hoping to keep it for a while, but im already starting to got bored of it, so we will see. maybe try to find a nice lifted blazer for the money i could get from selling this :P
you know i was only breakin' ***** with my comment, right? (just don't posts a pic of it on here, k?!! )

seriously, having great inlaws makes life soooooooo much easier.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Beginning Member
Litehwk356 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Yeah, I'm not going to lie if I got a car that new for $250 I would drive it till the thing completely died Wouldn't matter how cool it looks.
thats pretty much the plan.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
you know i was only breakin' ***** with my comment, right? (just don't posts a pic of it on here, k?!! )

seriously, having great inlaws makes life soooooooo much easier.
yeah, i know you were just messin about it, and dont worry, i wont hurt your eyes with a picture :P

Old 12-29-2010, 07:22 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Litehwk356
yeah, i know you were just messin about it, and dont worry, i wont hurt your eyes with a picture :P
Thank God!!!

Old 12-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Beginning Member
1st time blazer owner is on a distinguished road

I agree, Azteks are one of the most hideous vehicles ever, but if it goes, thats all that matters. and my blazer just crapped out on me too guessing its an altenator or battery. Hope its only one or both of those, and nothing more serious